As a senior member of both the global Drug Discovery & local Site Leadership team, you will be leading a highly talented team of 20-30 scientists overseeing small molecule drug discovery projects on different target classes pertaining to different disease areas.
- You will be responsible for the development of the collaborators in your team.
- You will have responsibility for the quality and delivery of medicinal chemistry in lead finding and lead optimization projects.
- You will be accountable for solving complex chemistry problems, unraveling conclusive structure-activity and structure-property relationships, within agreed timelines.
- You will also contribute to molecular design through current expertise or development in those areas.
- You will have a pivotal role in proposal writing and will have a key role in interacting with our customers.
As a member of the leadership team you will actively contribute to the wider strategy of Symeres.