- You will be responsible for the sales budget of Nico.lab in the DACH region.
- You will build a relationship among various stakeholders and key decision-makers (interventional (
(neuro) radiologists and neurologists) in the hospitals to close the opportunities.
- You will leverage your knowledge of the procurement flow and budgeting in the hospitals to meet
- You will drive sales conversion from qualified leads to multi-year contracts.
- You will manage the sales cycle metrics to improve funnel, timelines, and forecast predictability
- You will provide product feedback and market intelligence to the internal teams, helping product
development, marketing, and management to reach the overall goals.
- You will work closely together with the Nico.lab team to exceed customer expectations through the
entire customer lifecycle.
- You will attend selected industry trade shows, both local and international.