To develop and perform a variety of analytical test procedures related the in-vitro characterization of respiratory drug products:
- Particle size distribution measurements using laser diffraction techniques.
- Total delivered dose and shot weight.
- Aerodynamic particle size distribution measurement using cascade impaction techniques.
- Quantification of active substances and impurities, present in the final drug product, using High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and other techniques.
- Qualification of particle and nozzle structures using microscopy techniques