Key Account Manager reagents IBL&SP .
Tecan, founded in Switzerland, celebrated their 40th anniversary in 2020. Tecan is a pioneer and a leading global player in the Life Sciences supply industry specializing in the development, production and distribution of advanced automation and detection solutions for the biopharma, forensic and diagnostic industries. Tecan has over 2,000 employees; global sales and service network, owns production, research and development sites in both North America and Europe and maintains a sales and service network in 52 countries. In 2020, Tecan achieved sales of EUR 715 million. Registered shares of the Tecan Group are Listed at the SIX Swiss Exchange (TECN; TECN SW). IBL International – a leading provider of microplate-based immunoassays – has recently become part of the Tecan Group. Offering one of the widest ranges of specialty diagnostic assays for use in research and clinical laboratories, IBL International is a perfect strategic fit with Tecan’s long tradition of serving the clinical market with advanced laboratory automation instruments optimized for immunoassay processing.
Benelux home office based
- Driving the Tecan-IBL sales and Tecan-SP in Benelux in particular within key IBL&SP existing and future customers, through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Support Tecan’s objectives and driving the sales in Clinical Diagnostics and most important Life Science centers (Pharma, Biotech, CRO’s) in Benelux, measured by achievement of agreed budget.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers and distributors to ensure customer satisfaction
- Support Tecan’s objectives and goals by driving Reagent Rental business development in the Bene-lux.
- Adapt the European sales plans, so that it can be effectively within the Benelux operation according to country strategic guidelines and goals.
- Implement regional plans in Benelux and develop fully integrated sales solutions
- Analyze the LC-MS application market and drive local strategies for business development, in agreement with the European plan.
- Ensure compliance to company’s values, responsible for code of conduct and compliance of business processes.
- Feedback on local competitor and market development and activities Benelux CDx core Business (LiHa/Reagents).
- Strong sales focus on the IVD IBL and the SP product, within the target market.
- Bachelor or master degree in biology, bio-chemistry, or similar life-science background
- At least 3 years sales experience in in Clinical Diagnostics
- Expertise in proteomics is a nice to have
- Fluent in Dutch, English- French is a plus
- Natural sales talent, good communication skills, negotiating skills
- Able to go out for travel 3-4days a week in Benelux and willingness to join European and/or US meetings if required
The final candidate will be offered an attractive and competitive remuneration and benefits package, progressive employment conditions, exciting career opportunities, wide range of training courses, international and diverse environment, strong company culture with rich history, global mindset with “Swissness” at heart.