Account Manager Microbiology and Molecular Diagnostics BE.
Axonlab is a progressive and customer-oriented service company with activities in the areas of medical diagnostics, life sciences and a software solution in the health sector in various European countries. Together with well-known international supply partners they sell innovative systems to hospitals, doctors, pharmacies and the research industry. Their focus lies in a comprehensive and future-oriented service as the basis for long-term business relationships.
Belgium, home office
You are responsible for creating and further developing the client Microbiology and Molecular Diagnostics portfolio in collaboration with the internal services. You can identify good opportunities and convert them into sales. You build a relationship of trust with the different contacts inside of the domain of healthcare (doctors, analists, purchase departments,…)
- Life Science degree and/or laboratory experience in microbiology or molecular diagnostics
- Years of experience in a comparable position or in selling in the field of molecular biology/microbiology is a plus
- Independent sales talent with a professional manner who can convince customers about the product line
- A ‘seller instinct’, recognizing opportunities and bringing them to a successful conclusion
- Analytical: understanding the needs of the customer and presenting the right product
- Being enterprising, provide trainings for the customers, support and develop the right commercial strategies
- Display enthusiasm and negotiating skills when advising your customers and use your knowledge and ideas to convince them of the high quality of the product range of Axonlab
- Proficient in IT applications
- Dutch and English are a must, French would be a plus
Axonlab offers you a diverse and challenging job with a great deal of individual responsibility. You will work in a dynamic team where you can display your extensive expert knowledge, distinct organisational talent, and high quality standards on a daily basis. You will receive proper initial training and continual further training as necessary. Trust is the basis of their collaboration. At Axonlab you get the challenge to build something together with the team.