Immunodiagnostic Systems Holdings Ltd (IDS) is a leading in vitro diagnostic solution provider to the clinical laboratory market. We develop, manufacture and market innovative immunoassays and automated immunoanalyser technologies to provide improved diagnostic outcomes for patients. Our immunoassay portfolio is a combination of an endocrinology specialty testing menu and assay panels in complementary fields.
IDS was founded in 1977 and is a global company headquartered in the UK with around 275 employees worldwide. Our products are developed and manufactured at our facilities in Europe. We serve our customers through regional offices in Europe, the USA and Brazil. Our network of distributors work on our behalf to serve our customers throughout the rest of the world. We apply globally-binding principles to ensure that all persons working for the group of companies behave in an ethical, law-abiding manner and will continue to apply a zero tolerance approach to forced labour, slavery and human trafficking in any form, in our business and supply chain.
On 12 July 2021 IDS was acquired by PerkinElmer (UK) Holdings Limited, thus IDS in now proudly part of the PerkinElmer family of companies.
The Netherlands / Flanders
Immunodiagnostic Systems (IDS)
The Account Manager is responsible for the sales revenues and system placements according a pre-defined budget in the NL/VL territory, whilst considering a profitable margin. Besides that, this position focuses on continually sales growth through existing and new customers and supports the IDS awareness throughout the field.
- Sales revenues and system placements: Achievement of targets defined and agreed at the beginning of each financial year for products revenue and systems placements with a profitable margin.
- Sales growth: Acquisition of new customers and leads, market research, keep contact and up sell to existing customers, renew contracts when applicable and representation at congresses.
- Quotation: Negotiation with customer, set up quotations and delivery agreements/contracts.
- Provides regular and effective communication with Tech Support, Field Service and Customer Service to maintain a successful sales process.
- Regular documentation and updating of sales activities, sales number and forecasting in respective working files (CRM system).
- Maintain principle contacts with Accounts in the assigned territory and co-operation suppliers and local co-operation companies.
- Attends congresses, meetings and conference calls as necessary to maintain a successful sales process.
- Home office based position, sales office is located in Frankfurt
- Travelling (3-4 days a week) within the Netherlands and Flanders
Position in the organization:
- Reports to regional Sales Manager CNE
- Scientific education and/or degree (i.e. Medical technical assistant) or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in the diagnostic market
- Understands the challenges of the diagnostic market
- Experience in negotiations on all different customer levels
- Fluent in Dutch and English, any other language is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication to train and teach customers
- Excellent product knowledge and technical understanding
- Adequate negotiation skills on all different customer levels
- Good understanding of business processes
Arbeitsbedingungen.The final candidate will be offered a highly attractive and competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits like laptop, mobile phone, company car and fuel card.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Marco Pachen, Sr. Recruitment Consultant
T: +32 473 98 21 47
Ans Curinckx, Recruitment Specialist
T: +32 480 60 73 03