Remote Technical Service Engineer Benelux.
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, they have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, their teams are spread across 44 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network. bioMérieux strengthens its commitment to fight antimicrobial resistance with the acquisition of Specific Diagnostics, an innovative company.
Primary Purpose and Overall Objective of the Job
The Planner & Scheduler is the interface between Support Center & Field Service activities. He/she is responsible for updating and monitoring the field agents resources capacity, schedule in an accurate manner field interventions, with proper urgency assessment, considering spare parts supply constraints.
- Optimize service and support planning, assignment, and dispatching. -
- Update and manage the service schedule in a timely and accurate manner
- Plan and communicate on assignments in advance
- Assign and dispatch field agents with the right skills to a work order, in alignment with service levels and severity
- Ensure and check if field agents are equipped with required parts to perform field service visits
- Inform customers and confirms appointments
- Coordinate, communicate and work cross functionally with service teams: coordinate all types of field activities
- Identify resource needs/shortage/excess (complex tasks combining long term planning activities, initiate process & KPI improvement)
- Work closely with supply chain to provide input for spare parts planning, orders and delivery
- Bachelor/Master in Supply and Planning, project management
- Experience on customer service support activities
- Basic technical knowledge in biology, instruments and software, reagents and consumables are a plus
- IT skills : Pack Office, highly proficient in Salesforce (and SAP)
- Communicate easily and team player
- Ability to work in full autonomy and make decision
- Act proactively and manage stressful situation
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French