Recruitment Consultant Germany.
Thema Group is an expert in recruitment within Life Sciences. That does not make us unique, but our approach certainly is: involved, thinking things through together and committed to achieving the best result for each party. Since 1989, we have been matching skills and personalities of qualified personnel and renowned companies in Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Laboratory Technology, Medical Technology and Pharmaceutical Industry. Our offices are based in Belgium, France, Germany and The Netherlands.
Trust Thema Group. We talk about our broad experience in the market because we really do understand it. We have actually worked there ourselves. Thema Group successfully realises wishes and ambitions for clients as well as candidates. We feel personally responsible to do so.
You will manage your territory and clients within budget constraints to achieve highest possible return, achieving targets that contribute to overall corporate sales and strategic objectives. You will do so by acquiring recruitment projects at new and existing customers, manage, and successfully fill in recruitment projects.
The Recruitment Consultant will report directly to the Managing Partner of Thema Group and will work in close collaboration with all Thema Group employees.
- Responsible for achieving your personal and segment sales budget.
- Acquisition of recruitment projects at existing and new customers.
- The successful completion of (inter)national recruitment projects.
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish.
- Responsible for proper communication between clients and candidates.
- Education at BSc or MSc level towards Life Sciences.
- Broad understanding of the Life sciences (Labtech and/or Medtech) environment.
- Strong Commercial mind-set.
- Proactive, strong interpersonal, motivational and influencing skills.
- Convincing people on content.
- A good sense of humour and a bright and enthusiastic personality.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English.
- Experience in recruitment would be considered as an asset.
- Office based in Düsseldorf, 20-40% customer travel in Germany and regular travel to other Thema Group offices.
The final candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package including bonus, laptop, mobile phone, internet compensation, mileage allowance and 30 holidays.
Thema Group is a recruitment agency with an excellent name in the market. You will join an enthusiastic, successful and talented team with dedicated and 16 motivated colleagues.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please apply using the form below.