Thema Group is an expert in recruitment within Life Sciences. That does not make us unique, but our approach certainly is: involved, thinking things through together and committed to achieving the best result for each party. Since 1989 we have been matching skills and personalities of qualified personnel and renowned companies in Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Laboratory Technology, Medical Technology and Pharmaceuticals Industry. We currently have offices in Belgium (Diepenbeek), the Netherlands (Uden, Oss), Germany (Dusseldorf) and in France (Lille). From here we support our customers in searching and finding the right profiles in different directions: Account management, application specialists, marketing managers, business developers, field service engineers lab technicians, scientists, ... Because our team is growing, we are looking for a new enthusiastic and motivated colleague to be part of our Thema Group team.
Description de l'emploi.
As a Recruitment Specialist you will work on projects together with a Recruitment Consultant and in close
collaboration with all Thema Group employees.
- Identify potential candidates through screening of our database, e-recruitment, social networks and identification;
- Approach, screen, inform, inspire and match candidates about our vacancies by phone, email and social networks;
- Map out and track all professional, personal and conversational details in our database;
- Continuously expand and maintain a qualitative candidate network, maximizing the use of social networks such as LinkedIn and Xing;
- Constantly and correctly update, fine-tune and extend our candidate database;
- Keep candidates and Consultants informed about the status and progress of the recruitment procedure and make appointments and agreements with the parties concerned;
- Take part in fairs and exhibitions;
- Join the intakes with the client;
- Make job descriptions;
- Make company lists;
- Help with the onboarding of new colleagues;
- Responsible for achieving your personal KPI.
Profil du candidat.
- Professional and intellectual skills at the minimum level of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Scientific, medical or para-medical education/ background is a plus;
- Knowledge, experience and/or a big interest in the Life Science market;
- Experience in a (semi-) commercial role, communicative role or recruitment;
- Team player, but you also loves to work individual;
- Good listener;
- Convincing people on content;
- A good sense of humour and a bright and enthusiastic personality;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch, all extra languages are an advantage.
Conditions de travail.The final candidate will be offered an attractive and competitive remuneration and benefits package, range of
training courses, international and diverse environment, strong company culture with a flexible mindset!