Product Specialist Biotechnology France.
I&L Biosystems Group employs over 120 people serving the European market. I&L Biosystems stands out because of its deep understanding of customer needs, rapid and high quality service and highly educated and motivated people. I&L Biosystems France, located in the area of Lyon, is a sales and service organisation for unique and high-end laboratory equipment, analysis and monitoring systems in biotechnology and process analytics, cell biology and microbiology.
France (Soutern Europe)
Description de l'emploi.
- Acquisition of new customers (prospecting, identification and qualification), construction of a solid network of customers and prospects and retention of existing customers:
- Introduction of new innovative product lines and customer relationship management (CRM)
- Customer’s adviser
- Presentation/Demonstration of instruments as well as on-site training
- Sale of our equipment in applications
- Implementation of new applications and optimization of existing applications
- Participation in fairs and congresses
- Independent planning and budgeting of your sales activities
- Establishment of quotes with the support department
- Participation in the marketing policy
- Reporting of field information
Profil du candidat.
- You have at least five years of experience, including three in the field of 3D cell culture (spheroids, organoids, bioprinting, etc.)
- You are coming from a higher scientific course with preferably an emphasis on cell culture techniques upstream and bioprocess engineering
- A real appetite for sales
- You have excellent communication skills
- Energetic, confident and independent
- Able to develop long-term relationships with our customers
- You enjoy working internationally (especially France and Southern Europe)
- A very good spoken and written level in French and English
- You have a driving license
Conditions de travail.
- A market conform salary
- Product and sales training
- Varied and independent work
- Company car
- Flexible work
- A dynamic team
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Marie Couvelaere, Recruitment Specialist
T: +33 (0) 7 87 65 93 61
Jurgen Rillaerts, Recruitment Consultant
T: +33 (0) 7 88920152