Description de l'emploi.
To develop and perform a variety of analytical test procedures related the in-vitro characterization of respiratory drug products:
- Particle size distribution measurements using laser diffraction techniques.
- Total delivered dose and shot weight.
- Aerodynamic particle size distribution measurement using cascade impaction techniques.
- Quantification of active substances and impurities, present in the final drug product, using High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and other techniques.
- Qualification of particle and nozzle structures using microscopy techniques
Profil du candidat.
- You have a bachelor/master in pharmaceutical science, biomedical sciences or related
- You have at least 3 years experience in a pharmaceutical lab
- You have experience with HPLC
- You have experience or a great interest in respiratory diseases
- Experience with writing reports is a must
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- You are pro-active, love to solve problems, you like to be challenged, autonomous, out the box thinker