Field Service Engineer- Limburg Antwerpen.
Sebia’s mission is to provide powerful tools that translate what is happening in a patients’ body into a readable and interpretable language. They call it their new language of life.
The “language of life” makes it easier to understand, diagnose and treat chronic and metabolic diseases produced by the modern way of life. Cancer, obesity, aging and depression share a common biology: they are metabolic and inflammatory. Those pathological imbalances lead to protein modification which require special separation techniques to give them a better understanding. Capillary Electrophoresis (CE) is the most accurate and efficient method of separation to unlock these complex conditions.
Sebia is a specialized In Vitro Diagnostic player and the world’s leading provider of clinical protein electrophoresis equipment and reagents for the screening and monitoring of various diseases, primarily in the areas of Oncology (Multiple Myeloma), Diabetes, Hemoglobinopathy and other rare pathologies.
Headquartered in the South of Paris (Lisses, France), they set high standards in making continuous advances in CE technology, scientific excellence and manufacturing capabilities, providing Sebia the possibility to pursue diagnostic solutions with an exciting pipeline of new tests and automated equipment.
The service technician is responsible for customer management and is responsible for technical support for Sebia Benelux customers.
- Perform technical interventions throughout the Benelux, mainly Limburg, Antwerp and a part of the South of the Netherlands
- Completion of maintenance contracts in accordance with maintenance contracts
- Make modifications and updates to existing equipment.
- Reporting via the CRM system (service reports, activities, spare parts management)
- Report to the Service Manager SEBIA BENELUX
- A1 diploma in electronics and electromechanics or medical equipment
- Computer knowledge (hardware + software)
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch (French is a plus)
- Knowledge and experience in IT, aptitude in communication protocols and internet are an advantage