Operations & Clinical Manager.
ThermaSolutions B.V. has developed the first FDA approved medical device for use in creating hyperthermia in the abdominal cavity. The company provides a machine that heats and pumps a solution to the peritoneal cavity of the abdomen after surgical removal of cancerous tissue. This procedure is known as HIPEC (Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy).
Job description.The Operations Manager is responsible for managing the small global office (4 FTE) in Breda and gives clinical support to the surgical oncologists and distributors in order to contribute the company’s success.
The Operations Manager reports to the CEO based in the US.
- You have a Bachelor's/Master's degree in nursing (preferable Theatre nurse)
- You have ideally, knowledge and working experience within Surgical oncology.
- You have at least 3-5 years of clinical experience in a public or private hospital environment.
- You have experience with managing a small team.
- You know how to build an action plan, analyze accounts and track results/sales.
- You have a solid knowledge of office software (Excel, Word etc.)
The right candidate will be offered an attractive salary, pension plan, bonus etc.