Sales Manager Europe (home-based).
Technobis Crystallization Systems is a world leading technology provider for solid-state research, process development and formulation. They provide crystallization research systems to its clients in the pharmaceutical and chemical industry all over the world. The systems allow their clients to improve their internal R&D capabilities. The systems are developed by specialists, based on their experiences in R&D. Currently the company offers three high-end crystallization research systems. Several new product ideas are under construction to extend our product portfolio for the coming years.
The culture of Technobis can be described best as that of a scale up company that collaborates with each other, addresses each other on everyone’s responsibility, with the objective to become a successful and professional organisation. The team consists of enthusiastic and high educated employees. In this people-oriented environment, the employee is expected to show ambition, entrepreneurial skills, dynamics, flexibility, creativeness, hands-on, no-nonsense mentality and willingness to bring the organisation to the next level.
Crystal16® A parallel crystallization system for solubility and crystallization research. The Crystal16® allows to perform 16 crystallization experiments at the same time. This bench top 16 reactor crystallizer operates at less than 1-mL. After more than 10 years of success in more than 200 companies, it is, by far, the world's most used equipment for solubility curves measurement and phase diagrams.
Crystalline® The Crystalline® is a unique modular product line, based on a small volume parallel crystallizer with overhead stirring and refluxing capabilities. The system provides process chemistry and solid-state group’s access to particle visualization and size information at a much earlier stage of development with limited material requirements.
CrystalBreederTM The CrystalBreederTM is the first crystallizer dedicated for both drug development and discovery/hit identification carrying out rapid complete crystallization screens with as little as 1 mg of sample. The CrystalBreederTM gives you real time turbidity information for 32 parallel temperature controlled experiments.
Purpose of the role:
Your main goal is to build a strong, long-lasting relationship with key players in the R&D world in Europe and to grow the client base of the most influential R&D lab’s in the region.
- Develop and execute a sales plan in collaboration with headquarters.
- Identifying customer needs and monitor customer satisfaction.
- Gain understanding of the accounts at various levels within each country to initiate business.
- Identify, qualify and prospect (new) customers in the Territory.
- Stay ahead of the trends and constantly seek information about what’s playing in the market and where the opportunities are.
- Organize/coordinate customer events, like workshops and lead generation events.
- Gather customer feedback and communicate this effectively with various product teams at Technobis to further develop and improve new Technobis systems.
- Develop new markets for the existing and new products.
- At least five years of successful sales of capital equipment with an extensive network in the regional pharmaceutical/chemical/scientific marketplace.
- A scientific background would be ideal in order to interact with the science-oriented Customer community
- Demonstrable success of growing revenues in international territories.
- Experience or understanding of pharmaceutical product development process.
- Team-player attitude in a product development environment, with strong motivation, drive and communication capabilities (critical yet positive attitude).
- Absolutely convinced of the importance of results and timelines.
- Willing to travel frequently (50%).
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills with flexible attitude and and able to operate efficiently in a dynamic and international environment.
- Good fit with Technobis culture, what means entrepreneurial, dynamic, highly motivated individual with can-do mentality.
- Hands-on mentality and technically capable to execute product demo’s.
- Languages: English (business fluent) and German (intermediate), French is a pre.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Marjo Lucker, Recruitment Consultant
T: +31 6 13 56 19 88
Peter Kremer, Recruitment Consultant
T: +31 6 51 84 61 62