Product Manager Benelux - CORE Labo - POCT - Veterinary .
- Providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product.
- Reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors products.
- Act as point of first reference for all product related inquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues to address any issues that may arise.
- Close liaison with the field force to assess the response to and suitability of current promotional material and to ensure that the printed promotional material is being used optimally.
- Design market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions.
- Assist with the development of the annual marketing plan and for controlling advertising, promotion and sales ads in accordance with the annual marketing plan
- Responsible for preparing product forecasts, and constantly monitoring inventory levels held at central and interstate warehouses including liaison with production to ensure supply timelines.
- Liaison with the advertising agency regarding the product campaign including journal advertising, direct mail and conferences in accordance with the established branding and marketing guidelines.
- Create a network of key opinion leaders to use as advocates for his/her portfolio.
- Controlling and planning of the marketing budget of the assigned product lines
- Business Skills: Bachelor business or science and 3-5 year relevant experience. Able to understand the impact of his/her product(s) on profit and loss calculations and basic business finance, e.g., gross margin percentages and calculations, depreciation, capital and revenue expenditure, cash-flow, overheads, etc.
- Specific Job Skills: Able to communicate and motivate via written media. Understands the principles of branding and marketing and is able to translate strategic thinking into operational materials.
- Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office, particularly illustrative software (i.e. Adobe CS), internet and email online campaign tools and in-house specific computer software.
- Product Management Ability: Deep knowledge on the specific therapeutic area, products, marketing, product management, product launch- and lifecycle management. Experienced in the area of clinical chemistry and hematology, in a similar position or from working in a laboratory setting.
- Language skills: You have an advanced knowledge of Dutch/French (region related) and English.