Food Account Manager The Netherlands.
A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. In North America they have more than 5,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based BioFire Diagnostics. They believe in the power of diagnostics and bioMérieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of their mission to help save lives.
The objective of the Account Manager - Food is to sell the bioMérieux product range, including reagents, instruments, software and services in the Food Market to existing and new clients as well as to implement the sales strategy by establishing and maintaining long term relations within the sales and marketing guidelines
- Drive the sales profitable growth with direct responsibility for achieving the territory sales goals.
- Sell a complete solution to microbiology labs and out of the labs.
- Support the existing installed for both equipment and reagents.
- Gain new customers in selected segment & Develop a network with Opinion Leader and Key customers.
- Interface with the local marketing team to build local strategy to identify most promising segment.
- Reporting and maintain CRM data.
- Liaise with local operations to align support functions.
- Act as an ambassador for bioMérieux towards the clients.
- Solid understanding of microbiology workflow
- Ability for value selling approach of complex solutions and feeling comfortable with extending network and prospection.
- Able to work independently with 80% of the time interacting with customers
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in English, Dutch (Knowledge of French is a plus)
- Strong communicator, enthusiastic & highly committed to succeed
- Organization & planning skills