Senior Life Science Marketing Specialist.
GenDx is a global leader in molecular diagnostic laboratory solutions for matching donors and patients and monitoring transplant success. They combine our cutting-edge software and reagents for DNA Sequencing HLA typing and Chimerism monitoring with excellent customer support and education. With a highly educated and motivated team of approximately 85 people, GenDx contributes to the quality of life of transplant patients.
As Senior Marketing Specialist at GenDx, you get excited about performing all kinds of marketing activities, and you are a natural when it comes to serving stakeholders. You have a ‘can do’ attitude and a strong sense for quality, with a high awareness that customers come first. Your way of communicating is clear and professional, aligned with GenDx’s corporate house style. Besides, managing social media is a piece of cake to you. Naturally, you professionally represent the company at all times.
- Strengthen GenDx’s product portfolio branding
- Designing and producing marketing and education materials
- Performing communication in line with our corporate identity
- Maintain house style, website, intranet and social media management
- Recording and editing movies for marketing of new products, or instruction videos for end-users
- Organization of GenDx events at international conferences (e.g. EFI and ASHI)
- Working according to ISO 13485 standards
- Applied Sciences (B.ASc) or MSc degree
- Ideally, you have a background in Life Sciences and you are experienced with marketing and sales
- Outstanding PR, communication, and organization skills
- Extensive computer skills: Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, WordPress, video editing, and social media
- Friendly, accessible, a service-minded attitude and willingness to travel to conferences
- Excellent command of Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- You live in the Utrecht area, or willing to relocate