As Country Sales Manager DACH, you will be responsible for acquiring new customers through direct sales and supporting selected partners within the DACH region. The position requires identifying, connecting, and demonstrating Nico.lab’s value proposition to the key decision-makers in the clinical, IT and Management departments to drive market grow
- You will be responsible for the sales budget of Nico.lab in the DACH region.
- You will build a relationship among various stakeholders and key decision-makers (interventional (
(neuro) radiologists and neurologists) in the hospitals to close the opportunities.
- You will leverage your knowledge of the procurement flow and budgeting in the hospitals to meet
- You will drive sales conversion from qualified leads to multi-year contracts.
- You will manage the sales cycle metrics to improve funnel, timelines, and forecast predictability
- You will provide product feedback and market intelligence to the internal teams, helping product
development, marketing, and management to reach the overall goals.
- You will work closely together with the Nico.lab team to exceed customer expectations through the
entire customer lifecycle.
- You will attend selected industry trade shows, both local and international.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree (Radiographer / MTRA) or equivalent combination of a technical
education and experience.
- You have at least 5-7 years of successful selling experience in devices in the (interventional) radiology,
neurology or Healthcare IT radiology solutions in the DACH region.
- You have a proven track record of closing deals in a complex Healthcare IT, Radiology environment
or interventional neuro-radiology, neurology and stroke treatment environments.
- You have experience with the Decision-Making Unit structure in the hospitals.
- You have a network with German Hospitals and Imaging centers.
- You have preferable experience in the interventional radiology and/or neurological field.
- You can develop and deliver on a cohesive Go-To-Market plan for the DACH.
- You can converse at the senior executive level, comfortable calling and talking to higher
- You are comfortable in bridging gaps from the early adopters to mainstream market sales.
- You speak excellent or native German, fluent in English, both oral and written.