Account Manager BeLux.
Launch Diagnostics is an IVD company based in UK. They provide a large scale of specialised Diagnostics solutions in Molecular Biology, Viral and Bacterial deceases and Autoimmunity. With a turnover of 18 M£ and a continuing annual growth since many years, the company is the first independent IVD Distributor in UK. LD LTD counts today 60 employees.
Selecting, providing and supporting the best solutions in regards to the IVD Market needs is the DNA of Launch Diagnostics.
They are seeking for an account manager to support their current double-digit growth.
For more info about the company and the product range go to www.launchdiagnostics.com
The Account Manager reports directly to the Sales Manager France & Benelux Clients are the IVD labs (hospital and private labs)
- To build and develop a portfolio of customers in the designated territories;
- To promote and sell all the existing and new Product ranges from Launch Diagnostics;
- To demonstrate products and instruments with the support of the Product Manager, Specialist or Application Specialist;
- To follow the company strategies to increase the turnover and reach objectives;
- To answer to tender pricing with the guidance of the sales Manager;
- To provide relevant field feedback to Head Quarters in the UK and to sales team;
- To analyse results (P&L) and propose plan to reach objectives.
- Trained and competent to represent and promote Launch Diagnostics products;
- Plan and organize customers visits in all hospital and private laboratories;
- Provide Monthly report to the Sales Manager;
- Daily update and maintain CRM;
- Liaise with the relevant departments in the company for Product and Technical support prior to presentations and demonstrations;
- Liaise with the Product Managers for customer evaluations, publications or posters in presentations at scientific conferences;
- Stay abreast of trends in the market place, competition, pricing and report to the Commercial Manager/ Product Managers;
- Comply with company Quality procedures;
- Attend exhibitions and meetings representing the company;
- Build forecast in his territory with the guidance of the Sales Manager;
- Build and maintain relationship with KOLs;
- Carry out any other duties required by his management.
- Higher Scientific education;
- Excellent sales skills, some sales experience is an advantage;
- Experiences in IVD ideally in Virology, Bacteriology or Molecular Biology is an advantage;
- Advanced oral and written Flemish, French and English languages;
- Good organisational skills with ability to prioritise job functions to meet deadlines;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Autonomous but also team player;
- Creativity and flexibility;
- Self-starter and decision maker.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Jurgen Rillaerts, Recruitment Consultant / Project Leader
T: +32 478 503900
Ans Curinckx, Recruitment Specialist
T: +32 480 60 73 03