Country Sales Manager USA.
Our customer developed a cloud-based AI solution that automatically analyses brain CT scans and gives results within minutes. the AI solution empowers physicians in the emergency setting to provide patients with the right treatment in time. Our customer supports the complex process of clinical decision-making in a world where every minute counts.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree (Radiographer / MTRA) or equivalent combination of a technical education and experience.
- You have at least 5-7 years of successful selling experience in devices in the (interventional) radiology, neurology or Healthcare IT radiology solutions.
- You have a proven track record of closing deals in a complex Healthcare IT, Radiology environment or interventional neuro-radiology, neurology and stroke treatment environments.
- You have experience with the Decision-Making Unit structure in the hospitals.
- You have a network with German Hospitals and Imaging centers.
- You have preferable experience in the interventional radiology and/or neurological field.
- You can develop and deliver on a cohesive US Go-To-Market plan.
- You can converse at the senior executive level, comfortable calling and talking to higher management.
- You are comfortable in bridging gaps from the early adopters to mainstream market sales.
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written.