Account Manager Home & Elderly Care Institutions.
smartQare is a young company with passionate professionals who share a mission to enable people to continue to live their lives as they are used to doing, to stay healthy and active, and to feel safer. The primary focus of smartQare is on the care needs of older, frail patients with one or more chronic conditions and/or an increased risk of falling in a home setting. For this group, viQtor is a relevant and affordable innovative solution, a 24/7 Multisensor Remote Patient Monitoring Solution. The solution continuously measures physiological values to assess the clinical situation of in-hospitalized patients, senior citizens in nursing homes and seniors at home. smartQare’s solutions allows for early detection and prediction of patient’s health deterioration, and will effectively connect patients, healthcare organizations and healthcare providers.
- Generates revenue in The Netherlands through relationship management and acquisition of new customers (home and elderly care institutions).
- Generates new leads, develops, and qualifies marketing leads to ensure healthy funnel management.
- Identifies market potential and qualifies accounts, possibly in the form of strategic account plans.
- Recommends products / solutions and planning to customers and develops opportunities in the market in a consultative way.
- Closes agreements with customers by building relationships.
- Is a trusted advisor in regards to the smartQare solutions and the implementation of these solutions in care institutions, e.g. in relation to potential process redesign, change management and interfacing with existing IT-systems.
- Develops long-term relationships with homecare and elderly care institutions in the Netherlands.
- With the support of the back office, generate compelling quotations for homecare and elderly care institutions.
- Ensures that contracted customers scale-up the usage of the smartQare solution, by facilitating that care institutions realize the full potential from the smartQare implementation.
- Manages funnel, opportunities and contracts by means of SalesForce. Provides reliable forecast for production and resource planning.
- Gathers strategic market intelligence, by tracking competitor products and customer input / feedback.
- Is the single point of contact and the smartQare ambassador towards customers and the customer advocate within the smartQare organization.
- Bachelor education towards healthcare, ICT, Business Management or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years Sales experience preferable in homecare and eldery care institutions.
- Familiar with implementation of ICT solutions In the Dutch Healthcare market.
- Proven successful in a sales role.
- Experience in consultative selling of ICT solutions.
- Microsoft Office, CRM system experience.
- Fluent in English.