Recruitment Consultant Pharmaceutical Industry.
Thema Group is an expert in recruitment within Life Sciences. That does not make us unique, but our approach certainly is: involved, thinking things through together and committed to achieving the best result for each party. Since 1989, we have been matching skills and personalities of qualified personnel and renowned companies in Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Laboratory Technology, Medical Technology and Pharmaceutical Industry. Our offices are based in Belgium, France, Germany and The Netherlands.
Thema Group, Partner in Life Science Recruitment
You will manage your territory and clients within budget constraints to achieve highest possible return, achieving targets that contribute to overall corporate sales and strategic objectives. You will do so by acquiring recruitment projects at new and existing customers, manage, and successfully fill in recruitment projects.
The Recruitment Consultant will report directly to the Managing Partner of Thema Group and will work in close collaboration with all Thema Group employees.
- Responsible for achieving your personal and segment sales budget.
- Acquisition of recruitment projects at existing and new customers.
- The successful completion of (inter)national recruitment projects.
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish.
- Responsible for proper communication between clients and candidates.
- Education at BSc or MSc level towards Pharma, Biotechnology, Process Technology, Biological Sciences.
- Broad understanding of the Pharmaceutical Industry environment.
- Preferable knowledge of GMP, GLP, QA, QC, RA.
- Strong Commercial mind-set.
- Proactive, strong interpersonal, motivational and influencing skills.
- Convincing people on content.
- A good sense of humour and a bright and enthusiastic personality.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
The final candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package including bonus, laptop, mobile phone, internet compensation, mileage allowance and 28 holidays.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Marjo Lucker, Recruitment Consultant
T: +31 613 56 19 88
Peter Kremer, Recruitment Consultant
T: +31 651 84 61 62