Sales Representative Molecular BNL.
DiaSorin is an Italian company that has been developing, producing and marketing reagent kits for laboratory diagnostics all over the world, for over 50 years. Its broad offering of diagnostic tests and Licensed Technology solutions, made available thanks to ongoing investments in research, positions it as the player with the widest range of specialty solutions in the sector and identifies the Group as the "Diagnostics Specialist".
Diagnosis is the first step towards understanding a person’s state of health. This is why its tests can make the difference: they are precise and reliable and enable delivery of early diagnosis of various pathologies for millions of people who will then be able to receive the most appropriate therapy.
DiaSorin’s Licensed Technology sector offers technological solutions based on the platforms and reagents required by academic, pharmaceutical and industrial diagnostics research for the development and production of health goods.
The company has direct operations throughout continental Europe, Israel, the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, China, India and Australia. The rest of the world is served by over 200 independent distributors with which the Group has established long-term dialog for the greater benefit of end users.
The Sales representative BeNeLux will be responsible for the sales field activities in Belgium, Luxemburg and the Netherlands for the Diasorin Molecular Diagnostic products (Diasorin and Luminex) and reports to the Country Manager BeNeLux. He/She will deliver the annual sales Molecular plan by visiting and driving success with both existing as well as new customers through effective sales processes, leveraging the CRM system and working transversally with all other services. The ideal candidate demonstrates strong commercial capabilities (as hunter and farmer), is well organized, has a strong process orientation and strong willingness to close contracts.
- Drives sales of Diasorin Molecular Diagnostics Systems and Assays within the Benelux.
- Achieves or exceeds sales quota and objectives, while maintaining profitability and ensuring 100% customer satisfaction
- Grows sales by promoting new products, identifies and acquires new accounts, develops new prospects, closes deals
- Maintains profitable relationship with existing customers. Responsible for negotiating agreements and the follow up of contracts
- Key account responsibility
- Develops and maintains close relationships to key opinion leaders in the region and all key stakeholders (from financial purchasers to biologists)
- Provides management with visibility to the local market dynamics and competitive intelligence
- Accurate sales forecasting and monthly reporting
- Timely sales activity reports and updates; CRM as key point
- Organizes regional customer seminars in collaboration with marketing and represents Diasorin Molecular during seminars & tradeshows
- Visit customers on the field
- Work closely with the BeNeLux team to develop strong and trusted customer relationships and provide a high level of customer satisfaction
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree and more than 2 years related experience and/or training in Molecular Diagnostics
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Molecular Diagnostic Market in the Benelux
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales position in a commercial environment
- Experience working independently in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Highly organized with proven time management (for example sales planning) and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently and with transparency and accountability
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word. Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Excellent presence with customers – a solid and professional advocate for the company
- Excellent negotiation skills, ability to effectively manage and overcome objections
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with ability to effectively and persuasively articulate issues or opportunities to internal and external parties.
- Promotes teamwork. Effectively engages key stakeholders and peers across different departments. Demonstrates commitment to the team objectives.
- Ability to understand sales complex selling processes in the BeNeLux market and convert into sales
- Fluent in French, English and Dutch language.
- Travel availability: Yes, more than 75% of the time in the BeNeLux.
- Relocation availability: not required
- Fixed monthly salary with a 13 month
- Sales Incentive Plan (bonus) according to Diasorin objectives
- Medical Major Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Grocery Tickets
- Pension plan
- Service tools: car + fuel + notebook + cell phone
Not to mention you’ll be working for a growing European IVD company with a great identity with a clear focus on quality and team.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Ans Curinckx, Recruitment Specialist
T: +32 (0) 480 60 73 03
Olivier Poulin, Recruitment Consultant
T: +32 (0) 497 48 50 84