Sales Engineer Life Sciences Wallonia.
Since 1956, Watson Marlow has been making some of the most innovative fluid management solutions in the world. Thousands of companies employ their technologies to manage processes and manufacture products that touch the lives of people every day.
Watson Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche peristaltic pumps and associated fluid path technologies for the food, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental industries. Comprising eight established brands, each with their own area of expertise, but together offering their customers unrivalled solutions for their pumping and fluid transfer applications.
- Watson Marlow Pumps: peristaltic tube pumps for pharmaceuticals and industry
- Watson Marlow Tubing: precision tubing for pumping and other purposes, in a range of materials
- Bredel: heavy duty hose pumps
- Flexicon: aseptic filling and capping systems
- MasoSine: gentle sinusoidal pumps for food, chemical and cosmetics applications
- BioPure: advanced single-use tubing connector systems
- Strengthening the relationship with your clients in the (bio)pharmaceutical industry and building on your client portfolio across the Wallonia area in Belgium. You will meet the right people, understand their needs perfectly and provide them with the best fitting high quality solution Watson-Marlow has to offer. Your ultimate goal: strong partnerships!
- Succeeding in deepening and strengthening existing relationships in the pharmaceutical industry and in establishing new ones. Thanks to you, the life science industry has been introduced to solutions they did not yet know they needed.
- Visiting the various plants within Watson-Marlow so that you have a thorough understanding of the entire organisation. You will also learn about the market in which you will be active: end users in the (bio) pharmaceutical industries!
- Overall customer portfolio expansion
- Monitoring closely the market and its trends and immediately picking up interesting opportunities. You should be able to create your own opportunities!
- You are genuinely interested in people and organisations; you are bursting with energy. This ensures that you get round the table with (new) clients and can build strong partnerships! You will advise, assist and provide assurance in the best fitting high quality solutions Watson-Marlow has to offer.
- Being the first point of contact for any customer queries.
- Educated at a Bachelor's Degree level in Life Sciences
- Technical sales background
- A background in (bio) pharmaceuticals is a strong advantage but certainly not a must
- Fluent in French and English, verbally and in writing.
- Some experience, preferably in hospital industry