Senior Field Service Engineer.
Cantel is a global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers. Their products and solutions improve outcomes and help save lives. Through an expansive portfolio of endoscopy, water purification and filtration, and healthcare disposables, Cantel provides high-quality infection prevention solutions and unsurpassed service. Through their products and solutions, they touch millions of patients each year around the world.
- Perform technical service, both preventative and break fix repair
- Lead installation projects of new equipment combined with correct documentation and on-site instruction of hospital staffing, both users and technical staff, in collaboration with the team
- Maintain Field Service inventory of replacement parts. Return defective material in a timely manner, and order replacements in accordance with company policy
- Perform E-mail, telephone and remote support for customers if needed
- Provide feedback on equipment performance and service processes to Medivators BV and CORP
- Ensure a superior level of customer satisfaction with regards to after sales support
- Perform other duties as assigned
- The position is field based, with a minimal monthly visit to the office in Maastricht Airport
- Technical education (Electronics, Mechanics, Instrumentation) or a proven Track Record on either one of
- the area’s
- Experienced (minimum of 5 years experience) in Field Service execution within the Medical Devices
- Excellent communicative skills in Dutch and English. French is an advantage.
- Solid computer (MS Office) and networking skills to effectively use Windows based software
- Well organized, able to work independently, attention to detail, team player
- Acts as a mentor and tutor for new Team Members
Working conditions.Besides great colleagues, a great job, you will also receive a competitive salary including company car with fuel card and other fringe benefits.
Are you interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Nele Geusens, PhD, Recruitment Consultant
T: + 32 497 57 08 94