Portfolio Manager (generics).
Founded in 1966, Lotus Pharmaceuticals (Alvogen APAC) is a leading generic company headquartered in Taiwan with comprehensive product portfolio covering CNS, CVS, oncology, women health, and anti-obesity drugs in tablets & hard/softgel capsules. Lotus runs the only plant in Taiwan approved by US FDA, EU EMA, and Japan PMDA. The Company started a new phase of growth in 2014 when Alvogen, a next generation, global pharmaceutical company, became a majority shareholder and hand picked Taiwan as its Regional Asian Headquarters. Lotus now is a fast growing specialty generic company in Asia. Their business model ensures competitive advantage through focused in-house capabilities and a network of partners for enhanced speed and flexibility. Through its majority shareholder Alvogen, Lotus has access to markets in the USA, Central Eastern Europe and Asia, while on its own Lotus has presence in Asia in Korea, Taiwan, China, India and exports to Japan and South East Asia.
Alvogen APAC / Lotus Pharmaceuticals
Identification and selection of new products and projects to further strengthen the company’s portfolio. This role will direct report to Head of APAC
- Compile new opportunity evaluations based on Patents, Competition, Business Intelligence, Clinical, technical assessment and Market data, ultimately fixed in a solid business case
- Ensure that the company has the most competitive portfolio and development program in its pipeline
- Conduct high-level portfolio overviews and make recommendations on project priorities based on NPVs and time-to-market
Profiel van de kandidaat.
- BSc or MSc in life science. Additional degree in business administration or business economics would be preferred.
- At least five years of relevant experience in portfolio management
- Experience in Generics, with a clear focus on the APAC, EU and US market
- Solid understanding of the APAC market, including commercial, patents and regulatory environment.
- Strong analytical techniques and business acumen
- Dynamic, pro-active, and strong team player
- Able to work in a constantly changing and flexible environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Outstanding command of the English language (written and spoken)