Animal Identification & Traceability Support Lead.
MSD Animal Health Intelligence is a business unit of Merck Animal Health responsible for the non-BioPharma Technology within the group. Allflex Livestock Intelligence (ALI) is the Livestock business within MSD Animal Health Intelligence.
ALI is the world leader in the design, development, manufacturing and delivery of solutions for animal identification, monitoring and traceability. Their data-driven solutions are used by farmers, companies and countries to manage hundreds of millions of animals worldwide. As the largest provider of animal identification technology, they meet growing customer needs by providing over 500 million tags for identifying, tracking and monitoring animals every year and we monitor over 5.5 million cows daily, which allows access to real-time, actionable data and insights to help improve or enhance animal management and health outcomes.
MSD Animal Health Intelligence
You will work strategically and operationally across the EURAM Region with Customers, Dealers and Partners reporting to the EURAM Regional Customer Support Director. A key success factor for this role will be the ongoing training, education & knowledge development of local aftersales support teams, before, during & after all Smart Data Solutions (SDS) Hardware, ID & Traceability projects.
You will be a key point of contact for the region, on specific strategic projects & initiatives as part of the Professional Services provided by EURAM Regional Customer Support. As part of the EURAM Regional Customer Support Leadership team, you will focus on how to deliver SDS, by effective site analysis, hardware specification & recommendations, ensure effective local implementation. You will be responsible for strategically managing all the SDS Hardware, ID & Traceability for Customers, Dealers and Partners, across the EURAM Region, and supporting local operations. You will liaise directly with global departments, regional General Managers & local business units/teams to prioritize local traceability projects. Effective delivery of all SDS Projects is vital, and you will be responsible for the collaboration of regional & local teams and partners to ensure effective agile project management & delivery. You will need to develop the vision, apply the drive & determination, and demonstrate ownership & accountability to ensure successful execution of all EURAM Regional traceability projects.
- Create & deliver the long-term strategic plan for SDS Hardware, ID & Traceability for the EURAM Region.
- Create & deliver a common framework for SDS Hardware, ID & Traceability for the EURAM Region.
- Complete effective site analysis, hardware specification & recommendations, ensure effective local implementation.
- Strategically manage SDS Hardware, ID & Traceability projects across the EURAM Region.
- Support local businesses with their integrations, from a hardware, ID & traceability perspective, across the EURAM Region.
- Ensure the delivery of all the ongoing training, education & knowledge development for all post-sales people, across the region.
- Developing & communicating the vision for SDS Hardware, ID & Traceability Projects to achieve B1B.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Marjo Lucker, Recruitment Consultant
T: +31 6 13 56 19 88
Marije Hoogendoorn, Recruitment Specialist
T: +31 6 23 13 51 18