Account Manager Surgical.
ZEISS is a leading group of companies operating worldwide in the optical and optoelectronic industries. The company offers solutions for the future oriented markets of Medical and research solutions industrial solutions and lifestyle products. The business groups hold leading positions in their markets.
ZEISS has approximately 34.000 employees worldwide. Founded in 1846, the company is headquarted in Oberkochen, Germany.
The Dutch entity and Experience Center is part of the Benelux organization (150 FTE) with an office based in Breda and Zaventem.
For the introduction of a new Ophthalmic portfolio and the ambitious growth plans ZEISS is looking for a new Account Manager Surgical.
- You will achieve revenue targets and market share growth for a new ZEISS ophthalmic portfolio.
- You will identify new potential customers in university hospitals, specialized ophthalmic centers and private clinics.
- You will be responsible for building customer relationships.
- You will work with the DMU's within the hospitals.
- You will draw up account plans in accordance with the guidelines of ZEISS.
- You will provide market analyses and competitive analyses.
- You will review and analyze customer specifications.
- You will maintain close contact with Application Specialists, Service Engineers and marketing.
- You will be representing ZEISS at trade fairs and conferences.
Profiel van de kandidaat.
- You have at a least a Bachelor Degree.
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years product sales or product specialist experience in ophthalmic with comparable products /markets.
- You also have extensive market knowledge within the medical world, where knowledge of ophthalmology is an advantage
- You have some experience with giving training and you know how to act in the Operating Room.
- You might have already some knowledge of the DMU structures in hospitals.
- You are native in Dutch and have very good English language skills.
The salary is competitive and appropriate for the seniority of the position, including an attractive bonus, holidays, company car, pension plan, laptop and mobile phone.