Business Development Manager.
Extra Horizon is a digital health company focused on providing a regulatory compliant cloud infrastructure and GDPR safe data storage. Extra Horizon is a solution accelerator that enables the development and deployment of any type of medical software solutions in weeks, not years, with proven results within start-up, scale-up, and enterprise environments. The future of healthcare is digital. Few people would disagree with that. But companies that develop digital health solutions face significant obstacles when bringing their concept to technological readiness, and their product to market. This is where Extra Horizon steps in. Offering the medically compliant backend that is powering the digital health solutions of the future. Extra Horizon offers a complete à la carte menu of modules and services that can be used to create a fully customized platform for virtually any digital health product or solution. Unleashing the full power of cloud connectivity while taking over the administrative burden and investment risk of guaranteeing regulatory compliance in a complex medical device landscape. In so doing, Extra Horizon plays a role in boosting efficiency, accelerating development and driving the digital transition of healthcare further. In line with its steep growth ambitions Extra Horizon seeks to extend its team with a Business Development Manager Europe.
- Interpret and understand customer requirements and how they relate to our service offering
- Prospection of new customers and qualification of leads
- Develop contact & engagement strategies and tactics that result in maximizing the opportunity for Extra Horizon product adoption, penetration and recurrent sales.
- Meeting agreed business development plans and do corrective actions if required
- Maintaining and build up strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Maintain and grow global sales achieving overall sales objectives
- Prepare and negotiate technical-commercial proposals, contracts and orders
- Demonstrate commercial traction for Extra Horizon products at accounts in biotech, Life science, diagnostics, pharma and MedTech industries
- Provide & present accurate account status reports, monthly forecast and opportunity reports
- Active participation at company & product presentations, at accounts and events; promote understanding of Extra Horizon products and their unique value proposition
- Primary point of contact to selected key accounts at user, expert, procurement and decision maker levels; pursue frequent, multi-level interactions
- Monitor and manage the timely and correct execution of deliveries; ensure excellent customer service and satisfaction
- Deliver Account objectives & Revenue targets
- Reports to the VP Business Development
Profiel van de kandidaat.
The successful candidate should be able to build strong relationships with his contacts at key accounts from user up to decision maker level, with excellent interpersonal skills for building new relationships and winning trust quickly, whilst developing a thorough understanding of the customer's business needs, applications and operational issues.
- 5 years sales experience and network in international biotech, pharma & MedTech
- Master degree in Life Science or equivalent
- You love to start a new business from scratch
- Experience or affinity with IT, software
- Proven ability to understand customer needs and to close orders through multi-level contacts in large organizations
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch, French and German is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills for building new relationships and winning trust quickly
- Highly-motivated and talented individual, personal sense of integrity and trust; excellent oral communication, presentation and negotiation skills at a broad level; advanced reporting and coordination skills
- Self-starter, able to operate as a member of a team in a dynamic environment; available to be on the road; loves to make friends and meet people.