Inside Sales Specialist LC/UPLC Benelux.
For over 50 years, Waters Corporation has developed innovative analytical science solutions to support customer discoveries, operations, performance, and regulatory compliance. Specifically, the company designs, manufactures, sells, and services high performance liquid chromatography, ultra performance liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry technology systems and support products primarily in the United States, Europe, Japan, and Asia. The company’s innovations enable significant advancements within the pharmaceutical, life science, biochemical, industrial, food safety, environmental, academic and government industries. Waters is a publicly traded corporation (NYSE:WAT) with more than 5,000 employees and is represented in 85 countries around the world.
- Driving Sales - Independently and collaboratively by increasing market-share in existing accounts and by prospecting within the territory for new business opportunities.
- Tender Support -Planning and executing consistently high standard tender responses in collaboration with the account managers.
- Database Management - Using Compass CRM to track sales activities, open opportunities, and campaign follow-up initiatives.
- Lead Nurturing - Proactive involvement in nurturing long-term opportunities in collaboration with field sales.
- Product position; Provide product solution documents and or application information for customers on request due to other sales activities.
- Portfolio sales -Proactively Identify opportunities to cross-sell other complementary Waters Instruments Products.
- Quote Generation – The creation of quotations because of customer inquiries for standard systems or additions to the existing system.
Profiel van de kandidaat.
- A highly passionate individual with drive
- Great communication skills
- Excellent priority-setting and organisational skills
- A natural team player
- Knowledge of computers and experience with Microsoft office application
- Native/ Bilingual Dutch and French
- Proficient English
- Competitive salary
- Wellbeing Programs and Services
- Health and Welfare coverage, including private medical insurance where applicable
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP)
- Retirement Savings Programs, including company contributions where applicable
- Risk Insurance – Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Disability Protection, Global Business Travel
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Recognition Program