Account Managre Core Lab/Molecular Diagnostics.
The role of the Sales Account Manager for Core Lab & molecular diagnostics is the responsibility to create and to develop ongoing business relationships with their customers. Your company's brands should be at the heart of everything that you do as an AM, you are representing the brands everyday and how you approach your role should be in-line with the values of their brands and company. The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction, you are expected to consistently provide excellent sales and customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the AM should build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities to ensure reaching all sales and financial goals.
The Sales Account Manager works closely with the Sales and Marketing Team, the Technical Department, the Back Office and reports to the Field Sales Manager.
Profiel van de kandidaat.
- Bachelor's, (bio) chemistry or (para) medical degree in Sales, Marketing and/or Management or equalized through at least 3 years of sales experience in similar positions.
- Experience with B2B sales in hospitals with experience in public procurement is a plus.
Specific Job Skills:
- Sales and account/customer orientation.
- Product and business knowhow in a medical device and/or lab environment.
- Trained in excellent negotiations on a high level.
- Competent to develop account strategies and promotion strategies in accordance with overall channel strategy.
- Develop account goals and business plan with customers and management.
- Collaborating with the Marketing Manager in promotional development and support Back Office on forecasting programs.
- Must be adept in use of general MS Office, internet, email and in-house specific computer software. Capable of ensuring data-collection, reporting and business reviews.
- You have an advanced knowledge of Dutch/French (region related) and English.