As Country Sales Manager, you will be responsible for acquiring new customers through direct sales and supporting selected partners (Philips) within the US. The position requires identifying, connecting, and demonstrating Nico.lab’s value proposition to the key decision-makers in the clinical, IT and Management departments to drive market growth.
Profiel van de kandidaat.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree (Radiographer / MTRA) or equivalent combination of a technical education and experience.
- You have at least 5-7 years of successful selling experience in devices in the (interventional) radiology, neurology or Healthcare IT radiology solutions.
- You have a proven track record of closing deals in a complex Healthcare IT, Radiology environment or interventional neuro-radiology, neurology and stroke treatment environments.
- You have experience with the Decision-Making Unit structure in the hospitals.
- You have a network with German Hospitals and Imaging centers.
- You have preferable experience in the interventional radiology and/or neurological field.
- You can develop and deliver on a cohesive US Go-To-Market plan.
- You can converse at the senior executive level, comfortable calling and talking to higher management.
- You are comfortable in bridging gaps from the early adopters to mainstream market sales.
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written.
The package is competitive and appropriate for the role, including bonus, car allowance and stock options.