Deployment Engineer DACH.
The Sectra Medical Organisation delivers high-end PACS and VNA solutions for digitizing workflows for Radiology, Cardiology, Pathology and Orthopaedic departments of hospitals. Sectra is a worldwide company with headquarters in Sweden. Subsidiaries can be found around the globe: UK, US, Australia, Middle East, The Netherlands and Germany (Cologne). Sectra Germany (30 employees) is responsible for delivering Sectra’s Enterprise Image Management Solutions to hospitals in the DACH region. With their technology, they enable doctors to deliver 24x7 diagnostics and hospitals to serve their customer, the patient, with highest quality. With an install base of around 135, Sectra Germany has already a solid base in the DACH region.
The Deployment Engineer will be responsible for the installation and configuration of complex medical imaging systems and building interfaces with KIS and RIS systems in German hospitals.
Profiel van de kandidaat.
- You have a Bachelor’s or master Degree towards (Healthcare) IT or “Hochschulstudium” Mathematics or Informatics.
- A “Fachinformatiker für System integration” with good grades is applicable.
- You have at least 3-7 years implementation experience in Healthcare IT (PACS, RIS, VNA, EPR, Interoperability, DICOM, HL7)
- You have some understanding of programming.
- You have some experience with Windows server, SQL Server, TCP/IP and VM Ware.
- You are comfortable with communicating at several levels in hospitals.
- You are native in German and very good English oral and written communication skills.
- You are located in Germany.
The salary is very competitive and appropriate for the seniority of the position, including a pension plan, 30 holidays