Thema Group is an expert in recruitment within Life Sciences. That does not make us unique, but our approach certainly is: involved, thinking things through together and committed to achieving the best result for each party. Since 1989, we have been matching skills and personalities of qualified personnel and renowned companies in Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Laboratory Technology, Medical Technology and Pharmaceutical Industry. Our offices are based in Belgium, France, Germany and The Netherlands.
Diepenbeek (BE), Uden (NL) or Lille (FR)
The Recruitment Specialist is responsible for identifying, approaching, inspiring, screening and matching potential candidates for our clients’ vacancies.
An extensive database is at his/her disposal for the search process but there is also strong focus on identifying additional candidates through e-recruitment, social networks and telephonic identification.
The Recruitment Specialist will work on national and international recruitment assignments and is responsible for searching and selecting candidates via desk research, phone, email and social networking.
Major job duties:
- Identify potential candidates through screening of our database, e-recruitment, social networks and identification;
- Approach candidates, informing and inspiring them about vacancies and opportunities by phone, email and social networks;
- Screening candidates, documenting ambitions and experiences;
- Matching candidate profiles with specific job requirements;
- Map out and track all professional, personal and conversational details in our database;
- Continuously expand and maintain a qualitative candidate network, maximizing the use of social networks such as LinkedIn and Xing;
- Constantly and correctly update, fine-tune and extend our candidate database;
- Keep candidates, Back-Office Manager and Consultants informed about the status and progress of the recruitment procedure and make appointments and agreements with the parties concerned;
- Help to draw up recruitment strategies;
- Take part in fairs and exhibitions;
- Contribute to internal projects.
Profiel van de kandidaat.Education & working experience
- Scientific, medical or para-medical education/ background is a must;
- Knowledge and/or experience in the Laboratory and/ or Medical Devices market;
- Experience in a (semi-) commercial role or recruitment could be an advantage.
- Social and outgoing;
- Great communicator and listener;
- Genuine drive and energetic personality;
- Commercial and customer focused;
- Responsible and involved;
- Team player;
- Persistent and stress resistant;
- Innovative and creative;
- Result driven and oriented.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and/or French in combination with English.
Our benefits package offers good primary and secondary terms of employment and above all a flexible, fun and open working atmosphere. Thema Group is a stable, healthy and leading employer with interesting national and international projects. This opportunity comes with personal and professional development opportunities within the company.