Our customer is a medical device company that is pioneering the use of robotics to improve minimally invasive surgery by addressing the clinical and economic challenges associated with current laparoscopic and robotic options in today’s value-based healthcare environment. The company is digitizing the interface between the surgeon and patient to pioneer a new era of Performance-Guided Surgery by unlocking the Clinical Intelligence to enable consistently superior outcomes and a new standard of surgery.
Job omschrijving.The Distributors Director's primary focus is the execution of sales and successful clinical adoption within the distribution markets. The person is proactively providing clinical, sales and marketing support together with the distribution partners. Building KOL relationships and establishing local surgical society endorsements. The region will be Eastern EU, CIS and UK.
Profiel van de kandidaat.• You have a bachelor or master degree (MBA preferred).
• You have a minimum of 10 years of proven and successful international distribution experience in “Capital” medical devices market.
• You have a network within minimal invasive surgery.
• You have strong clinical and technical skills.
• You are able to give clinical support towards doctors and distributors.
• You are able to drive sales and marketing at distributors.
• You have an exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• You have the ability to travel approximately 50%-70%.
• You are fluent in English and preferably German and/or Russian.