Field Service Engineer Radiotherapy.
Elekta is proud to be the leading innovator of equipment and software used to improve, prolong and save the lives of people with cancer and brain disorders. Their advanced, effective solutions are created in collaboration with customers, and more than 6,000 hospitals worldwide rely on Elekta technology.
Their treatment solutions and oncology informatics portfolios are designed to enhance the delivery of radiation therapy, radiosurgery and brachytherapy, and to drive cost efficiencies in clinical workflows.
Elekta employs 3,600 people around the world. Headquartered in Stockholm.
The Dutch sales and service organization is located in Best.
The Field Service Engineer works the first year under general supervision from experienced FSE’s. After a solid training and education the FSE must be capable of performing planned maintenance in corporation hospital technicians and in solo capacity. The Engineer will be responsible for and servicing of all Elekta products within the assigned area.
Activities include planned maintenance, emergency corrective maintenance, and upgrades, courtesy calls to local customers and telephone support from a remote location. Most work either can be completed within 1 day or may require the engineer to be away from home for a couple of days. There is sometimes a need for occasional travel to sites outside of The Netherlands.
Profiel van de kandidaat.• You are a Graduate Plus or Bachelor towards Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical engineering.
• You have preferable 5-7 years of FSE experience within Medtech or related.
• You are competent with relevant IT technology including Windows OS, Microsoft Office applications, networking.
• You have very good interpersonal and communication skills.
• You have a demonstrable drive and commitment to Elekta and the tasks in hand.
• You are capable to read and understand Electrical schematic diagrams.
• You have the ability to travel extensively in your area and sometimes at short notice in Europe.
• You are fluent in Dutch and English, verbal and written.
• You have a driving license.
The candidate will be offered a competitive salary, 13th month, bonus, company car, Iphone, IPad and 25 holidays and 14 ADV days.