Field Service Engineer Flanders.
DiaSorin is a global leader in the laboratory diagnostics market, specializing in the immunodiagnostics and molecular diagnostics instruments and kits. For over 50 years the Group has been developing, producing and commercializing diagnostic instruments/tests: they support clinical laboratory needs and activities, providing solutions that are reliable, innovative, fully automated and standardized. They continually invest in Research & Development, using their own distinctive expertise in the field to deliver a high level of innovation.
Job omschrijving.The Field Service Engineer contributes to the achievement of DiaSorin’s sales growth and profitability objectives by:
- providing technical support either on site visit or over the phone
- maintaining Instruments to corporate standards
- supporting the Service Manager to meet Instrument’s performance targets.
- helping to develop and maintain a loyal satisfied customer’s base, within an established and highly competitive market place
- ensuring that Corporate Strategies are met within timelines set
- ensuring compliance and evolution of quality processes in order to maximise customer
- satisfaction and comply with regulatory standards
- Assists the customer with technical Issues on site or over the phone
- Help-desk support
- Provides engineering support for installation and decommissioning of instruments.
- Provides first level customer training and applications support on instruments.
- Provides support for the interfacing of instruments to laboratory computer systems.
- Implements and structures system upgrades and associated training
- Provides first line IT support & middleware connectivity
- Acts as point of reference both internally and externally for general technical enquiries
- Support the establishment of a quality system in compliance with ISO Standards
Profiel van de kandidaat.
- Bachelor Electro Technical Orientation / Medical electronics
- A relevant medical systems experience ideally working knowledge of diagnostic equipment with a Minimum of 3 years in field service experience is a plus
- Experience in managing & repairing automated system for diagnostic laboratories and, use of electrical measuring equipment & tools is a plus
- Highly organized with proven time management and prioritization skills
- Capability to schedule own technical activities, maintaining the flexibility needed to satisfy customer’s requests, customer focus and positive solutions-orientated approach.
- Experience using Windows PC, Apple Mac OS, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word and Google for Business.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is a plus
- Respects internal values and working atmosphere of commitment, openness to new ideas and strong motivation.
- Lab’s IT & Networks experience
- Knowledge in service statistics : MTBF, MTTS, Working Units, Uptime, etc.
- Compliance with ISO Standards & Corporate or Local Group Operating Processes
- Dutch mother tongue
- Fluent in English language, French is a plus
- Surrounded by a motivated and dynamic team that will support you in your professional challenges and allow you to evolve within an innovative and leading company in the world of in vitro diagnostics.
- An attractive salary package, in line with your skills, education and experience, including extra-legal advantages such as: a company car, a group insurance etc…