Sales Manager Partnering.
Hamilton Company specializes in the development, manufacturing and customization of precision measurement devices, automated liquid handling workstations, and sample management systems. Hamilton's processes are optimized for quality and flexibility. Whether it's a custom needle with a quick delivery time frame, a special length pH sensor, or a comprehensive solution to fully automate your assay workflow, trust that Hamilton products will always meet your needs.
Hamilton Company has been a leading global manufacturer for more than 60 years, with headquarters in Reno, Nevada; Franklin, Massachusetts; Timișoara, Romania; Bonaduz, Switzerland; and subsidiary offices throughout the world.
Within the Robotics Business Unit, Hamilton develops and produces pipetting robots for the automation of liquid handling processes; from standard solutions to highly complex systems that are precisely tailored to the needs of our customers. Our customers come from a wide range of research and development backgrounds. This ranges from the pharmaceutical and food industries, all the way to cell and DNA research.
BeNeLux, France, Italy, Spain, Swiss, UK
Job omschrijving.To further strengthen their Robotics Sales Force, Hamilton is looking for a Sales Manager Partnering (f/m/d). In this interdisciplinary role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Sales of Automated Sample Preparation Solutions in our target markets, primarily In-Vitro Diagnostics
- Acquisition of new Partners in existing as well as new application areas, supported by dedicated staff to maximize lead-finding activities
- Continuous Exploration of the market potential for the automation of applications in a new or diverse range of subject areas
- Key account management of the existing customers
- Accountability for customer and product throughout the entire lifecycle process of our Partnering products: sales- & prototype phase, project phase and lifecycle management phase of the final product
Profiel van de kandidaat.
- BSc or MSc in Molecular Biology, Genomics, Clinical Chemistry, Proteomics, Immunoanalysis, Cell Analysis or other applicable technologies
- A clear track record and proven knowledge of (automated) liquid handling as well as of the regulated diagnostics market
- Communicative personality, capable of working in a team
- Reliability, a solid sense of responsibility and resilience, initiative and organizational skills shall be recognizable strengths
- Able to work remotely out of a home office, the location of which will be subject of discussion during the recruitment process
- Must be able to travel up to 50% (in Europe) of the time without restriction and holds a valid drivers' license
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Preferred location of the candidate: BeNeLux or France
The final candidate will be offered an attractive and competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits like laptop, mobile phone and company car. There are many opportunities for personal development within this constantly expanding company.