Account Manager BioMolecules.
Eurofins Scientific through its subsidiaries is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences, and in agroscience Contract Research services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in genomics and in the support of clinical studies, as well as in BioPharma Contract Development and Manufacturing. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty esoteric and molecular clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA. With 58,000 staff across a network of more than 1,000 independent companies in 54 countries and operating 900 laboratories, Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods for evaluating the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin and purity of biological substances and products, as well as for innovative clinical diagnostics. The objective of Eurofins companies is to provide their customers with high-quality services, accurate results on time and expert advice by their highly qualified staff.
The division Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing is a network of GMP certified contract laboratories for the pharma industry and the medical device industry. In the Benelux region, Eurofins’ BioPharma Product Testing division has approximately 300 employees across 5 locations.
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing
As the Account Manager Biomolecules you will ensure the further growth of our Eurofins organization by taking care of the following responsibilities:
- Develop the BioPharma division through organic growth (including outsourcing of industry / government labs).
- Lead / take part in the marketing and sales process and ensure that the relations with the clients are good and efficient. Attend and lead meetings with key customers, at all levels and develop an in depth knowledge of customer requirements through regular meetings.
- Make sure that cross-selling synergies with other Eurofins laboratories in Europe are being developed.
- Develop with the management, fine tune and agree on strategies, and a business plan to achieve and/or expand market leadership in Belgium, while reaching and/or maintaining the required level of profitability. Implement the strategy as agreed.
- Improve the technical and scientific aspects of the business unit by ensuring the appropriate development and application of new techniques and business processes.
- Advice customer on technical issues and implement customer made solutions.
- Identify prospects and implement a prospect planning to assure controlled market growth.
- Follow up projects from quotation to handover to project management team.
Profiel van de kandidaat.
- Bachelor or master degree, preferably in sciences.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in commercial roles, ideally within a biotech environment.
- Strong industry, pharmaceutical and science background preferred.
- Good organizational/team work, time management, communication, presentation, strategic selling and negotiating skills.
- Good level of Dutch, French & English.
- Go getter mentality.
- Planning & organization skills.
- Technical and accurate.
- Stress resistent.
- Sense of urgency.