Softhale N.V. is a privately held Belgium-based respiratory company focused on the development of pharmaceutical products with superior clinical performance based upon differentiated technology delivered by our next generation Soft Mist Inhalation (SMI) device to the lungs.
The company’s proprietary, propellant-free, purely mechanical device delivers medication to the lungs more effectively than other types of inhalers and is poised to change the treatment paradigm in large markets including asthma and COPD. Softhale’s products to be used for pharmaceutical development and approval processes are innovative as well as cost-optimized.
To develop and perform a variety of analytical test procedures related the in-vitro characterization of respiratory drug products:
- Particle size distribution measurements using laser diffraction techniques.
- Total delivered dose and shot weight.
- Aerodynamic particle size distribution measurement using cascade impaction techniques.
- Quantification of active substances and impurities, present in the final drug product, using High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and other techniques.
- Qualification of particle and nozzle structures using microscopy techniques
Profiel van de kandidaat.
- You have a bachelor/master in pharmaceutical science, biomedical sciences or related
- You have at least 3 years experience in a pharmaceutical lab
- You have experience with HPLC
- You have experience or a great interest in respiratory diseases
- Experience with writing reports is a must
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- You are pro-active, love to solve problems, you like to be challenged, autonomous, out the box thinker