Installation & Service Engineer.
Our clients AI radiology solutions enable faster and more accurate diagnosis by quickly identifying abnormalities, supporting adequate and timely patient care. Using state-of-the-art artificial intelligence techniques, their software advances the diagnostic pathway by providing FDA-cleared and CE marked solutions related to neurodegeneration and prostate cancer.
Installation & Service Engineer
The customer base of our client is growing rapidly and they would like to expand their Service & Installation team. You will be working together with their Service & Installation engineers, application specialists and R&D engineers. You will install and support their software for customers with the aim to do this as smoothly and customer friendly as possible. Therefore, you will be interacting with hospital IT, technical contacts, and end-users to enable them to deploy our AI effectively. You will also be helping the R&D engineers by maintaining their continuous integration environment. In addition, you will play an important role in defining and improving the ways of working of the Service & Installation team, with regards to both internal and external processes.
Profiel van de kandidaat.• You have a MSc degree in Informatics, Computer Science, or equivalent.
• You have excellent verbal and written English communications skills.
• You have experience in communicating with technical and non-technical staff to resolve issues.
• You have experience with administrating Linux environments and Bash.
• You have experience with the medical environment or imaging (DICOM, PACS). (Big plus!)
• You have experience with managing Docker based deployments. (nice to have)
• You have experience with Python, software development, DevOps, Agile/Scrum, Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo). (nice to have)
• You have experience with cloud deployments. (nice to have)
The right candidate will be offered an attractive salary & pension plan.