Thema Group is an expert in recruitment within Life Sciences. That does not make us unique, but our approach certainly is: involved, thinking things through together and committed to achieving the best result for each party. Since 1989, we have been matching skills and personalities of qualified personnel and renowned companies in Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Laboratory Technology, Medical Technology and Pharmaceutical Industry. Our offices are based in Belgium, France, Germany and The Netherlands.
Trust Thema Group. We talk about our broad experience in the market because we really do understand it. We have actually worked there ourselves. Thema Group successfully realises wishes and ambitions for clients as well as candidates. We feel personally responsible to do so.
The Recruitment Specialist is responsible for identifying, approaching, inspiring, screening and matching potential candidates for our clients’ vacancies.
An extensive database is at his/her disposal for the search process but there is also strong focus on identifying additional candidates through e-recruitment, social networks and telephonic identification.
The Recruitment Specialist will work on national and international recruitment assignments and is responsible for searching and selecting candidates via desk research, phone, email and social networking.
Position within the organisation
Reports to the back-office manager (based in Diepenbeek)
Combination officebased and home office working:
- Office Uden (NL)
- Office Diepenbeek (BE)
- Office Dusseldorf (GE)
- Office Oss (NL)
- Office Lille (FR)
The Recruitment Specialist will receive an extensive on the job training and coaching. He/she will operate as a part of the international Thema Group structure working on global recruitment projects in Laboratory Technology, Biotechnology and Medical Devices. In close collaboration with the Recruitment Consultants, he/she will focus on supporting our business activities and successfully recruit in German, French, English and Dutch. He/She will complete the International team consisting of Recruitment Specialists, Recruitment Consultants, Office Managers and Back-Office manager.
- Identify potential candidates through screening of our database, e-recruitment, social networks and identification;
- Approach candidates, informing and inspiring them about vacancies and opportunities by phone, email and social networks;
- Screening candidates, documenting ambitions and experiences;
- Matching candidate profiles with specific job requirements;
- Map out and track all professional, personal and conversational details in our database;
- Continuously expand and maintain a qualitative candidate network, maximizing the use of social networks such as LinkedIn and Xing;
- Constantly and correctly update, fine-tune and extend our candidate database;
- Keep candidates, Back-Office Manager and Consultants informed about the status and progress of the recruitment procedure and make appointments and agreements with the parties concerned;
- Help to draw up recruitment strategies;
- Take part in fairs and exhibitions;
- Contribute to internal projects.
Thema Group is an ambitious organization. It has an excellent reputation to hold up with clients, as well as with candidates. Besides finding the right candidates for job vacancies, the Recruitment Specialist will help to further expand the organization on the international scope and fortify its position in the market. It is important that the candidate sees the „recruitment“ business as a profession and seeks to apply his/her personality, scientific knowledge, language skills, communicative & commercial drive
to become a successful Recruitment Specialist.
Education & working experience
- Scientific, medical or para-medical education/ background is a must;
- Knowledge and/or experience in the Laboratory and/ or Medical Devices market;
- Experience in a (semi-) commercial role or recruitment could be an advantage.
- Social and outgoing;
- Great communicator and listener;
- Genuine drive and energetic personality;
- Commercial and customer focused;
- Responsible and involved;
- Team player;
- Persistent and stress resistant;
- Innovative and creative;
- Result driven and oriented.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and/or French in combination with English;
Our benefits package offers good primary and secondary terms of employment and above all a flexible, fun and open working atmosphere. Thema Group is a stable, healthy and leading employer with interesting national and international projects. This opportunity comes with personal and professional development opportunities within the company.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please apply using the form below.