Field Service Engineer Eastern Netherlands.
BUCHI is a world-leading supplier of laboratory technology solutions for research and development, quality assurance, and production for various industries including pharmaceuticals, chemicals, food & feed, beverage, environmental analysis and academia.
What started as a craftsman’s workshop over 80 years ago has grown into a global glass, mechatronics, and technology company offering fully automated laboratory technology solutions, proprietary software, and application expertise. BUCHI’s high-quality laboratory instruments are manufactured to exacting standards using
streamlined processes. The company’s headquarters are in Eastern Switzerland with R&D, production, sales and service facilities worldwide.
They strive to develop intuitive and versatile products and solutions that are robust, intelligently designed, and exceed their customers’ expectations. Each of their products complies with their guiding philosophy of “Quality in your hands.” BUCHI has high standards regarding sustainability. They want to build long-term business relationships and deal fairly with all market players. It is important to them that they take responsibility for their actions as a company. Therefore, open and honest communication and adherence to their values are an essential part of their daily business.
As a field service engineer, your role involves installing, maintaining, and repairing complex machinery or equipment at customer sites to ensure their proper functioning and minimize downtime. You'll also work directly with customers to provide technical support and solutions for equipment-related issues.
- HTS/MTS level in Electronics
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written
- A VCA Certificate will be an advantage
- Proficiency in software applications such as MS Office, CRM, and product-specific software
- Possession of a driver's license (Type B)
- Demonstrates customer- and service-oriented qualities, independence, perseverance, analytical
- Thinking, creativity, flexibility, and strong communication skills
- Interest in laboratory technology and the ability to work independently
- These core values resonate with you: responsibility, integrity, decisiveness
- A challenging position in a dynamic international organisation
- A salary that matches your capabilities and challenges
- A very versatile position, in which you have a lot of freedom
- Excellent primary and secondary terms of employment
- Attention to personal development including various study opportunities, guidance and coaching
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to know more about it, feel free to contact us, we will be happy to help you: