(Global) Sales Manager Urology.
Our client is headquartered in The Netherlands, has grown both organically and through mergers and acquisitions to a company with more than 300 employees. The Group’s companies are active in the development, manufacturing and distribution of anesthesia, intensive care, urology, surgery and different specialized and general care products in France, Germany, UK, US and The Benelux. Introducing their new/cutting-edge Business Unit dedicated to revolutionizing urology procedures. At the forefront of innovation, their focus is on discovering groundbreaking products and solutions.
Europe - home based
Market leader in Medtech
The Global Sales Manager will be responsible and accountable for the commercial performance of distributors and direct sales teams by securing the existing business and developing new business globally. Contribute to the company’s ambitious growth targets as agreed in the 5 year plans. You will report to the Business Unit Manager Urology.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- You have practical experience of the clinical workflow in the OR, preferably in Urology.
- You have an international sales experience (preferably in medical devices).
- You have a commercial attitude, (international) cultural sensitivity.
- You have an entrepreneurial and hands-on mentality.
- You are a team-player.
- You are a strong perseverance, resilience, and conscientiousness.
- You have excellent command of the English Language, spoken and written.
- You have a very good command of the French and/or German language.
- You have good presentation & demonstration skills.
- You are service and quality oriented.
- You are flexible and willing to travel worldwide.