The Hyve, founded in 2012, is positioned as the data & informatics service provider for life science organizations looking to align their data infrastructure with research needs. They enable open science by developing and implementing open source solutions and FAIRifying data in life sciences. Their data and domain expertise, combined with their active involvement in global open science communities, allows them to advise on and implement customized open source solutions while their clients remain in full control of their data and vendor choices. The Hyve is a fast growing company with around 50 employees (including Software engineers, Solution architects and Data engineers) working from the office in Utrecht (The Netherlands).
For their further expansion, The Hyve is seeking to expand the team by adding an enthusiastic, dynamic, sales driven, collaborating Solutions Consultant who will be responsible for managing the whole sales process. If you get satisfaction from working with a diverse team of engineers with the goal of connecting scientists (principal scientists, leaders of data analytics teams and members of R&D IT groups) in academia, CROs and the R&D life science industry (top 20 pharma companies - R&D, Health Informatics, Clinical Development, HEOR departments), through open source software, open data and open standards then you are the candidate we are looking for.
- You have a master or PhD degree towards for example biomedical (data) engineering, bioinformatics, biology etc.
- You have experience in biomedical research (nice to have)
- You have a minimum of 5 years successful sales and / or management experience in healthcare (IT), data services and or Life Science industry sales sector is required.
- You have experience and proven success with sales and closing deals.
- You have a demonstrated record of influence management across multiple decision-makers; Experience influencing and building relationships.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are based in The Netherlands or willing to move to The Netherlands.