Product Manager Benelux.
The Binding Site specializes in the research, development and manufacturing of innovative, high quality, immunodiagnostic assays in the fields of multiple myeloma (and other B cell disorders) and investigation of the immune response. World-wide customer support is provided from Binding Site offices in the UK (head office), USA, Germany, France and Spain, and by an extensive network of experienced distributor companies. The Benelux office is situated in Antwerp Belgium.
In order to strengthen the Benelux team, The Binding Site is looking for a Product Manager.
The Binding Site
Description de l'emploi.
The successful candidate will be responsible of Product Management across all products of the dedicate range and will work closely together with the other members of the team (sales, application specialist, scientific advisors, marketing & management). The Product Manager reports to the Head of MKG and to the General Manager/Commercial Director.
- Ensure achievement of revenue budget for area of responsibility;
- Actively support sales in order to achieve budget;
- Promotion of products in line with the Marketing Plan;
- Monitoring sales vs. budget providing proposals for marketing initiatives for continued sales growth;
- Creation of promotional literature;
- Develop and implement marketing plans in collaboration with regional Sales teams;
- The liaison with the Technical Services department, RAQA, the Scientific Affairs Managers and with partner companies.
- The management of Marketing requirements of New Product Development System including market research, forecasting and commercial justification,
working closely with Advertising & Promotions team during launch phase to ensure successful product launch;
- The awareness of the markets requirements and competitor products and proposals for counter competitive initiatives;
- Attending national and international exhibitions and meetings;
- Establish and maintain relationships with global KOLs / key customers / networks;
- The involvement in the organisation of The Binding Site BNL customers events;
- To develop and deliver training modules for Sales, specialist staff;
- Marketing Projects as agreed with the Head of Marketing manager and Managing Director.
Profil du candidat.
- Scientific degree, PhD or equivalent and/or Marketing or Business degree or MBA;
- Excellent understanding of the diagnostic market;
- Typically 4-6 years of relevant experience, including minimum 3 years work experience in product management/marketing in the diagnostic/Life science industry & sales experience.
Specific Job Skills
- Previous experience of executing strategic and tactical marketing campaigns;
- Previous experience of digital marketing;
- Numerical skills for handling of market and sales data, profitability calculations and development of business cases;
- Experience of product launches and developing a new market
- Customer support and or commercial experience;
- Clinical laboratory experience preferably with analysers;
- Project Management experience is a big advantage.
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships (internal and external);
- Results driven & highly accountable;
- Excellent team ethic;
- Innovative, flexible, adaptable and resilient;
- Focuses on the positives;
- You have a professional attitude at all times;
- You have excellent team working skills.
- Must be adept in use of general MS Office, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook CRM, internet and in-house specific computer software as a minimum. Capable of ensuring data-collection, reporting and business reviews.
- You have good knowledge of French, Dutch and English.
Conditions de travail.
The Binding Site offers a stimulating environment of driven and motivated professionals, where you can develop and deploy your capabilities in an open and no-nonsense company culture. We pay special attention to keeping open communication lines and the desire to exchange views and ideas in a context of mutual trust.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Marco Pachen, Sr. Recruitment Consultant
T: +32 473 98 21 47
Bianca Stals, Recruitment Specialist
T: +32 468 25 00 58