Business development manager IHC Benelux.
Leica Biosystems (founded 1989), is a medical devices company that develops and supplies clinical diagnostics to the pathology market. The company, with their headquarter in Germany, is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation, integrating each step in the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis. Their mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, improving Lives” is at the heart of the corporate culture. The easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence.
The company is an equal opportunity employer. They value diversity within their organization, they do not negatively discriminate against race, colour, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Leica Biosystems is part of Danaher Corporation, a global science & technology innovator committed to helping their customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Their world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions.
At Danaher, employees can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Danaher brands allow the company to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. They are innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and they win.
Description de l'emploi.
This role is a critical position responsible for generating revenue and market share for the LBS Advanced Staining product portfolio from new customers in a defined territory of responsibility.
The Business Development Manager Immunohistochemistry (IHC) will be responsible for developing and executing a successful sales strategy for revenue growth, focused on market share expansion and competitive wins in the territory. Exceeds customer expectations.
Profil du candidat.
- BA/BSc in Lifesciences or Biomedical field or equivalent.
- Relevant significant commercial experience in immunohistochemistry, minimum 10 years.
- Proven track record in selling projects/ solutions with a long-term sales cycle.
- Proven selling, negotiating, closing and account management skills.
- Deep understanding of regional customer needs and market trends.
- In-depth knowledge of IHC.
- Willingness to travel in territory 50% - 75%.
- Fluency in Dutch and English, French is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or another CRM.
- Strong “hunter-mentality” with a clear focus on winning new customers/ competitive accounts.
- Master Selling, negotiating, closing and account management skills.