Sales Manager Nordics.
Our client is a global leader in high-precision dosimetry solutions for radiation therapy, diagnostic radiology and metrology. Founded in 1922, the German company is one of the pioneers in medical radiation measurement, helping advance patient safety in modern radiation medicine. Their technologies and services enable radiation experts in over 160 countries worldwide to precisely monitor highly complex clinical radiation equipment.
The dosimetry company also owns one of the oldest and largest accredited calibration laboratories in the field of ionizing radiation and established THE DOSIMETRY SCHOOL to promote the exchange of knowledge in clinical dosimetry. They operate globally with ten international subsidiaries and more than 450 employees worldwide.
The corporate culture is characterized by a family, informal, professional and skilled way of working and interacting. The employees have a passion for technology and innovation. In addition to the result, great value is also attached to the way in which this result is achieved. Short lines of communication ensure rapid decision- making. Freedom of movement, hands on, proactive and personal responsibilities are typical of this successful family organization.
The (new) Benelux office is based in Capelle aan de IJssel. www.ptwdosimetry.com
PTW-The dosimetry company
Description de l'emploi.
Due to further expansion and changing their business model (from indirect to direct), PTW is also taking a step towards Scandinavia and providing sales and support from its PTW Benelux organization. PTW is looking for a Sales Manager who will strive to establish and maintain relationships with radiotherapy departments in the assigned region. The Sales Manager works from home and reports to the General manager from PTW Benelux.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You will establish and maintain relationships with hospitals.
- You will develop new business and identifying opportunities.
- You will negotiate with hospitals in your region.
- You will give product presentations, both of PTW hardware and software solutions.
- You will prepare tenders and responding to tender specifications.
- You will prepare quarterly sales results and annual forecasts.
- You will create reports on the account status.
- You will continuously develop and maintain knowledge of the company's product range and competitors.
- You will identify and communicate market developments.
- You will liaising with other departments within the company (marketing, logistics, service, order processing) in order to streamline sales.
Profil du candidat.
- Preferable a bachelor or master degree (Radiology, Radiotherapy, imaging).
- Content knowledge within radiotherapy is necessary.
- Sales experience within radiotherapy in nice to have.
- Commercial acumen.
- Contractual- and negotiation skills.
- Domain knowledge (affinity with hardware and software within radiotherapy).
- Excellent communication skills in word and writing in English and a Scandinavian language (Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish or Danish).
Conditions de travail.The right candidate will be offered a competitive salary package, bonus, commission scheme, mobile phone, laptop and a pension plan.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Nele Geusens, PhD, Recruitment Consultant
T : +32 497 57 08 94
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
Simon Thierie, Recruitment Associate
T:+32 468 37 24 08