For over 40 years The Binding Site, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific has been improving patients lives through education, collaboration with laboratories and clinicians, and innovation. More than 1000 people worldwide, they are offering complete diagnostic solutions consisting of special protein assays and dedicated systems for the detection and monitoring of cancers and disorders of the immune system.
To support their continuous growth, they are looking for a dedicated Account Manager based in the Netherlands. You will join a team of 9 Account Managers in the France-Benelux Team. You will be the first point of contact for our existing accounts and build long-term partnership with existing and new clients to drive yourself and their business forward. You will be working in close collaboration with their experienced teams of Product Managers, Scientific Advisors, Application and Technical specialists and will be supported by and report to the Sales Manager Benelux.
The Company is built on the success of its people and values them as its key asset.
The Binding Site
- Be the first point of contact for their customers in your region
- Build and strengthen relationships with existing and new clients to achieve long term collaborations
- Achieve and exceed your commercial objectives
- Work closely together with your colleagues from different departments to ensure the best service and solutions are provided to their clients
- Report regularly to your management and the organisation
- You will be home office based with intensive customer travel in your region and regular meetings in their offices in Antwerp. Occasional travel to other countries may be required.
Profiel van de kandidaat.
Who you are:
- You adhere to their core values: integrity, intensity, innovation and involvement
- You have excellent commercial skills. You are result driven.
- You like working in teams and have strong communication skills
- Higher scientific or medical education
- Sales experience in in vitro diagnostics is an advantage
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French is an advantage
- Proficient with MS Office, CRM software, PowerBI
An attractive salary and bonus scheme to match the expected performance level of the successful candidate, secondary benefits and company car.