Sales Representative Life Sciences BNL.
Leica Biosystems (founded 1989), is a medical devices company that develops and supplies clinical diagnostics to the pathology market. The company, with it’s headquarter in Germany, is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation, integrating each step in the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis. Their mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, improving Lives” is at the heart of the corporate culture. The easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence.
Job omschrijving.This position is responsible for driving and delivering double digit gains in revenue and market share of the full portfolio of Leica Biosystems Molecular, Cytology & Life Science solutions. You will work in close collaboration with the Account Managers, Pharma, CRO’s, Biotech, industry research institutes and (Academic) Universities. You will be responsible for developing the sales strategy for the LBS product portfolio in conjunction with the Regional Sales Manager Benelux. You will be accountable for the successful execution of this strategy by full and proactive sales cycle activity including prospecting, funnel management, needs analysis, demo management (with technical sales specialists), customer conversion and closing.
Profiel van de kandidaat.
- Whilst a Degree in a Life Sciences, or equivalent, is nice to have, of equal value is appreciation and high level understanding of where pathology imaging and automation could impact the challenges of R&D in the Life Sciences, particularly in histopathology and cytogenetics
- You work with integrity and understands compliance requirements
- You have a proven track record of sustained growth in a territory, selling complex workflow-changing solutions to Life Science customers and a strong commercial awareness
- Financial acumen: budgets, forecasting, providing quotations, responding to tenders and managing priorities to meet revenue targets
- You understand the business on a European scale and that different approaches work in different places
- You are able to work in English but have excellent Dutch language skills (spoken and written)
- You have a “Do what it takes” mentality, likes to work in a team, detail-orientated, strategy and tactical, you like to make an impact and you have a sense of urgency
- You are effective in time management and personal organization and you go for a continuous improvement